- Artificial Intelligence and Business Strategy by the
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA.
- PhD in Digital Behaviour and HCI by Dublin City University (DCU), Ireland.
- MSc in International Management by Dublin City University (DCU)/ NorthEastern University, Ireland/USA.
- BSc in Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) by Universidad de las Americas, Puebla (UDLA-P), Mexico.
- Associate Professor/ Programme Director. Dublin City University | Princess Nourah Bin Abdulrahman University. Saudi Arabia.
- Mentor and Judge in Innovation Challenges and Hackathons. MIT Hacking Medicine | NYUAD Hackathon | FinTech STEAM Challenge | Blockchain Hackathon | Nasa Space Apps. MENA region.
- Consultant and advisor in Digital Marketing and Digital Transformation. Saudi Arabia.
- Industry Liaison. Dublin City University | Princess Nourah Bin Abdulrahman University. Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturer. Dublin Business School (DBS). Ireland.
- Chief Advisor and Advisors’ Coordinator. Ministry of the Interior. Guerrero, Mexico.
- Executive Personal Assistant to the Minister. Ministry of the Interior. Guerrero, Mexico.
- Voice Image and Lead Speaker. Governor’s Office. Guerrero, Mexico.
Organizations and Associations
- Marketing and Communications Chair. Arab Women in Computing (ARABWIC).
- Founding President. Red Global MX Chapter Saudi Arabia.
- Founding President. GCC Blockchain Community.
- American Marketing Association (Reviewer)
- American Academy of Advertising
- European Advertising Academy
- Irish Academy of Management
- Founder and Head of TechSaudiya.
- Digital Literacy Campaign – in partnership with the Saudi Arabian National Digital Transformation Unit.
- Digital Literacy Competition – in partnership with the Saudi Arabian National Digital Transformation Unit.
- Invest in Saudi – in partnership with the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA).
- Watson goes to College: Cognitive as an enabler of innovation and tech entrepreneurship in KSA – in partnership with IBM Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)/New York/Chicago, PNU Computing School, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Tech (KACST), and King Saud University.
- Imagine 2030 – in partnership with Taqnia Robotics.
- GetSaudiMoving – in partnership with the Saudi Arabian General Sports Authority (GSA).
- Campaign towards promoting Financial education among Saudi citizens– in partnership with the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
- Omoma digital content creators – in partnership with the startup Omoma, new venture of Almarai’s founder, Alastair McGuckian.
- Promote Ireland in Saudi Arabia – in partnership with the Irish Business Network